Secure Online Shopping
Liberty Batteries are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All contracts to which these conditions apply shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Making A Purchase -
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website, and click on any items that you wish to buy and click 'Add to Cart'. After you have finished your selections, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept Switch, Visa and Mastercard. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone or over the Internet. You may also pay via cheque/postal order, by sending it to our address. Please note that cheques will take 6 business days to clear and goods will not be despatched until we have received your receipt of payment.
Please Note -
- There is a minimum order value of £5 for UK consignments and £100 for international consignments. Orders less than this amount cannot be processed.
Unfortunately, at this moment in time we are unable to accept credit card for international (non-UK) orders, unless we have had contact with the customer by telephone, and the delivery address is the same as the billing address. This is to prevent credit card fraud.
If you would like an order shipped to an address different to the billing address on an international order, we can only accept bank transfer, as this is guaranteed payment. Please contact us for our bank account details.
- All orders will also require a contact telephone number before despatch. We completely believe in data protection. This is for carrier purposes only and will not be used for any other purpose. Although this is not yet a field that our shopping cart hosts can make mandatory we still require this information via email.
- Orders over £300 will apply for free of charge delivery (UK Mainland only) International orders will be quoted POA.
Shipping And Handling -
There are various shipping options available. Please view these in the shopping cart section. Delivery days are Monday to Friday Only.
Delivery Schedule -
Subject to stock your order will be despatched within 24 hours of order. Please allow a maximum of 4 days for our standard delivery within the UK. Please call or email for delivery schedules & costs on International orders.
Back Orders -
If your item is not in stock, we will endeavor to back order for you. You will always be contacted via either telephone or email with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. If you choose to cancel, your credit card will be refunded and you will see the funds appear in your bank within 1 working day.
Tax Charges -
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included.
Online images -
Images are shown for illustrative purposes only, please refer to description for details of product specification.
Credit Card Security -
Our online shop is completely secured by Sage Pay.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All items carry a minimum of 1 year’s warranty against failure and defects under reasonable operating conditions. Please note - we can only exchange or refund products in perfect condition with all original packaging intact.
Reaching Us -
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com.
Liberty Batteries Ltd do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. Data collected by this site is used to -
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Returns Policy -
This applies to items purchased from Liberty Batteries Ltd. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please follow this procedure -
- Keep all materials shipped and return within 7 working days
- Opened items can only be exchanged if faulty
- Credit will not be issued against goods returned without prior authorization and obtaining “Goods return number” from Liberty Batteries Postage/Carriage and packaging is excluded and goods returned must be prepaid on return to Liberty Batteries. However in the case of faulty goods postage and carriage will be refunded by Liberty Batteries under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
Please note - For items that are incorrectly ordered, there will be a carriage charge from our carriers to collect and return the item to us of £25.00.
Right To Cancel Policy -
You have the right to cancel the contract for whatever reason within 7 working days from the date you receive the goods. An exemption to this is when we supply goods made to your own specification or personalised for you. If you cancel the order we will re-imburse you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the notice of cancellation. You should request a 'Goods Return Number' from us prior to returning the goods
Terms & Conditions -
Goods are not supplied on a trial basis. Faulty goods will be refunded or replaced upon request. Please notify us of any damages or discrepancies within 7 days of receipt for a refund less postage/carriage and handling. Please see our 'Returns Policy'.
All prices and offers are subject to availability. VAT has been calculated at 20% and is payable on all goods despatched in the UK.
If goods are not in stock and you decide to cancel the order, your credit card will be refunded and you will see the funds appear in your bank within 3 working days.
Cheques will be processed once goods are available. All items will be despatched within 7 days. In instances that items are out of stock and delivery will be delayed Liberty Batteries will notify customers immediately.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell to any customer of our choice.
All goods remain the property of Liberty Batteries until paid for. All payments must be received and authorised before shipment.